As a joint endeavour of Oil & Gas Middle East and Refining & Petrochemicals Middle East to recognise the stellar performers of the upstream and downstream segments, the eighth annual Oil & Gas Middle East (OGME) and Refining & Petrochemicals Middle East (RPME) Awards ceremony is slated for 18 September 2017 in Dubai, UAE.
The online nomination process for the awards is open now and will close on 20 July 2017. This year, three new award categories are introduced - Sour Gas & Sulphur Management Project of the Year, Logistics Service Provider of the Year, and Water Management Solution of the Year. The last seven editions of the prestigious awards received overwhelming response from the industry.
The nomination process
To nominate for this year’s awards, please visit www.arabianoilandgas.com/oil-gas-awards and follow these simple steps:
1. All nominations must be submitted online at https://events.itp.com/login/collectEvent/213 through the new nomination system. Nominations sent via e-mail or in any other format will not be considered.
2. When visiting the website, the visitor first needs to create a personal user account. The new nomination system allows the visitor to access his / her account at any time, and edit or update the submissions until the nomination deadline.
3. For each submission, the applicant must fill out a questionnaire that will help the judges decide why the nominated person /company / project deserves to win.
4. The new system allows the visitor to upload a single PDF file with supporting images and documents, not larger than 10MB in size. Nominations with photos create a greater impact than entries with just the document; so, please make it a point to submit images.
5. When all the nominations have been received, the O&GME and RPME editorial team will compile a shortlist of six to ten entries in each category, which will be presented to an independent panel of judges. The panel of judges will evaluate the shortlisted persons / companies / projects according to the guidelines, selecting its final winners. The decision of the panel of judges will be final.