MOG Technologies, a global supplier of end-to-end solutions for professional media, is set to launch a professional media deck appliance, (mDECK) MDeck.
MDeck is able to ingest, transcode and play 4 QFHD video streams across several formats.
By supporting file-based and baseband contents at the same time, it can perform hybrid workflows to better support multiple media operations, either in IT and video networks.
It includes a unified user interface (UUI) that combines the latest generation of web app design based HTML5 technology, with the best in class collection of widgets for professional media. Users can get access to the data of all the appliances from a single point, anytime, anywhere.
- Internal Asset Management;
- Baseband ingest: up to 4 simultaneous records;
- File ingest up to 4 simultaneous transcodes;
- File playback up 4 simultaneous plays;
- All media operations can simultaneously use the local storage and the network;
- Full-featured remote and local user interface (including touch on screen for quick control).