Shaza Hotels to double keys with six new hotel properties in 2019

Shaza Hotels to double keys with six new hotel properties in 2019
Published: 29 April 2019 - 10:45 a.m.
By: Priyanka Praveen

Shaza Hotels will be opening six new properties in 2019 as it debuts in Riyadh, Sharjah and Dubai.

The hotel group revealed their expansion plans at the Arabian Travel Market. Simon Coombs, President and CEO of Shaza Hotels, said, “We recently signed an agreement with the Sharjah Investment and Development Authority (Shurooq) to manage three retreats, namely Kingfisher Lodge in Kalba, Al Badayer Oasis in Al Badayer and Al Faya Lodge close to Mleiha. These high-end destinations under the ‘Sharjah Collection’ brand, will be operated and managed by our upscale Mysk by Shaza brand.”

Coombs added, that the hotel group is also looking forward to its property Mysk The Palm in Dubai that will open in Q4 this year.

“This year we have six new properties lined up for opening and the first of these Shaza Hotel Residences, Riyadh began operations in February,” he said.

Coombs also explained that the property’s goal is to have 70% of the portfolio in the GCC region with a focus on Dubai, Sharjah, Ras Al Khaimah, Jeddah, Riyadh, Al Khobar, Makkah and Madinah. He said, “Our goal is to have 70% of the portfolio in the GCC with focus on Dubai, Sharjah, Ras Al Khaimah, Jeddah, Riyadh, Al Khobar, Makkah and Madinah as well as secondary cities in KSA driving superior returns to our stakeholders and associates. The remaining 30% will be outside the region with a focus on high-growth markets such as Turkey, Egypt, Indonesia and Malaysia where we have some interesting projects under consideration.”


Click here to add your comment

Please add your comment below
Name
Country
Email
Your email address will not be published
Captcha