While the competition was tough, the judges unanimously decided on Moulin as the winner.Not only does he mix creativity with strategic thinking, but also leads by example and has developed the business to drive ROI, built up the resorts’ reputation and has delivered excellent content.
Moulin has gone above and beyond and even enrolled in a course to learn Mandarin to help him interact and engage with Chinese influencers and the media.“I was shaking after receiving the award. It truly is an honour, to win especially when the rest of the nominees are so talented!” said Moulin.
“The team plays an important role in making a good marketing personnel. It isn’t a one-man show and this win is a team effort,” he added.The Highly Commended nominee in this category was Katie King, director of marketing & communications from The Queen Elizabeth 2.
Here’s the full shortlist of the finalists who made the judging process very tough:
• Ali Jani, Anantara Al Jabal Al Akhdar Resort
• Eunice C. Fernando, InterContinental Muscat
• Sayad Ibrahimli, Waldorf Astoria Ras Al Khaimah, Hilton Al Hamra Resort, Al Hamra Residence & Village
• Shereen Almonoufy, Holiday Inn Kuwait
• Shrutti Vellody, Millennium Hotels & Resorts Middle East & Africa
• Talah AlSecait, The Ritz-Carlton, Riyadh