Next June, 10,000+ petrochemical industry influencers from the like of Shell, ExxonMobil, BASF, Dow, Lyondellbasell, SABIC, Wood and more will descend on Houston for the world’s largest downstream event– Downstream 2020 Conference & Expo (June 10-11th, Houston).
World-class construction, design, technology, maintenance, logistics and the other service provider companies will also be in attendence to do business and share insight.
The 10,000+ person event will host high-level presentations and panel discussions from the industry’s biggest movers-and-shakers, providing the latest industry insights on new projects in the region across 5 dedicated tracks.
Top track speakers already include:
• Taylor Auburg, VP Projects, Freeport LNG
• Walter Pesenti, Global Petrochemical Operational Excellence General Manager, BP
• Mark Fonda, CTO, Meridian Energy Group
• Rodger Guenther, CEO, Port of Houston
• Paula Glover, CEO & President, American Association of Blacks in Energy
• Bet Bement, Director of Supply Chain, Petrochemicals North America, BASF
To avail a discount, use discount code XMAS200 before 20 December 2019.